10 May 2011

Real Mature Meat #8: BigDickDaddy


BigDickDaddy is a tall thin grey-haired guy from Berlin who has made a few apprearances on Tim Krugers excellent website www.timtales.com. 


He has an absolutely enormous cock, big and fat and with bulging veins. A cock that has fucked many, many asses, you can tell by just looking at it. On top of that, BigDickDaddy shoots really impressive loads! Check out Timtales for a solo and three scenes in which he fucks some lucky boys. I can't wait to see Big DickDaddy paired up with Tim Kruger himself though, wooofff...






















2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I just posted your comment over at Mature & Bear Men Hideaway regarding Mark Orton and then came across your fantastic blog here. I must say a great selection of some very handsome and sexy men.
    I have added your blog to my blogs as well. It is always great to come across a great site like this.
    Thanks and keep up the great work.
    djbear

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fantastic, when BigDickDaddy and Tim Kruger would come together, but I think, that both are active fuckers, who do you think gets passive to be fucked ?

    ReplyDelete