23 April 2011

Real Mature Meat #4: Scott

Great Scott!


Scott is a bear whom I first saw on Hot Older Male and my mouth just fell open. What a sexy bear! Later I found him also on Bearfilms, though he never made a movie as far as I know.
 So... I decided to e-mail him a little message, and much to my surprise he replied! We got into messaging eachother occasionally and then he told me he would be in Amsterdam... so I suggested we'd meet up so I could show him around a bit. Well what can I say... in the flesh he is even hotter than in the pictures. And so friendly too! Sadly the hotel did not allow him to have guests in his room (this is Amsterdam! Ridiculous!!) so we went to a bar with a large playroom in the basement... and yes there we had great sex. Wooooofff can that man suck cock! I do wish we could have fucked eachother though...





No comments:

Post a Comment